Product Price :Get Latest PriceProduct Details:
|Welding Type||Induction Type|
|Cooling Method||Water Cooling|
|Material||MS/ Aluminium/ SS|
High Frequency Solid State Tube Welder with Solid state high frequency welding pipe equipment's Solid state high frequency welding pipe equipment uses the common structure of frequency conversion such as AC-DC-AC. Three phase 380V power supply is sent to step down transformer before it passes through switch cabinet. The AC power supply is around 200V which has been dropped voltage to sent into the rectifier in rectifier cabinet, Rectifier use three phase thyristor fully controlled bridge rectifier, through control thyristor break over time delay angle a to achieve the purpose for adjustment output power size
• Water Cooled Larger power MOSFET has been used to for modularized structure. Solid state transistor is used.
• Larger capacitors bank C and the induction coil L mounted surrounding the welding tube directly outputs coupling resonant without adapting any matching output transformer.
• That enables the welder achieving higher output efficiency. The electric energy can be saved up to 30%.
• The Unit adapts compound resonant without higher voltages resulting safe and stable operation of the unit
• The component have been used for the control systems were produced by world known manufacturers. The parameters of voltage, current, power and frequency have shown diagnostic capabilities.
• The seams welded with higher qualities due to the use of multi stage filtering system.
• Equipped with a special designed coil holder enables the coils are placed in an optimum position for welding for welding
Explore More Products
Rated by 6 Users